So here I was yesterday installing a plug-in for Wordpress…
I made a mistake and had to delete the plug-in’s directory and re-copy it.  Not a big thing, right?  Well, I deleted the entire Wordpress plug-in directory instead.  Brilliant…
Anyways, after re-installing all of my plug-ins, I think everything is back to normal now.  Fortunately Wordpress stores all of the plug-in configurations in a database so I didn’t have reconfigure everything.  Let me know if anything seems a bit wierd.  In the meantime, please see the previous post for a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head.

Related posts:

  1. Can’t ask for a perfect upgrade… So the i5/OS upgrade didn’t quite go 100%.  The only...
  2. More Upgrading! I migrated my physical Windows Server 2003 from native to...
  3. Wordpress is awesome! After playing…err…learning about Wordpress for the past few days, I’ve...
  4. Samba compatibility issues with Vista SP1 After upgrading to Vista SP1, I ran in to some...
  5. Iphone test post Testing a post with the iPhone wordpress app ...

Comments are closed.