Just letting people know that PSP Grader v006 has been released.  This version installs custom firmware 4.01M33-2 and may also work better on newer PSPs.  If you’ve have problems creating a bootable memory stick, please try this new version.

Related posts:

1. Howto: Install Custom Firmware on a PSP Slim – Step 1 Introduction Step 1: Creating a bootable memory stick Step 2:...
  2. Howto: Install Custom Firmware on a PSP Slim – Introduction As I like to do with the gadgets I purchase,...
  3. Howto: Install Custom Firmware on a PSP Slim – Conclusion Introduction Step 1: Creating a bootable memory stick Step 2:...
  4. Howto: Install Custom Firmware on a PSP Slim – Step 3 Introduction Step 1: Creating a bootable memory stick Step 2:...
  5. Howto: Install Custom Firmware on a PSP Slim – Step 2 Introduction Step 1: Creating a bootable memory stick Step 2:...

17 Responses to “PSP Grader v006 Released”
  1. iyeru says:

Shouldn’t you update your Step two then?

2. Yu says:

Hey I’ve used this guide before and I have successfully put CFW 3.9 on two of my psp’s with this, however I have just recently tried to mod my friend’s psp and the psp will not boot up in service mode, I’ve been using the same battery but unfortunately I have removed the files on the memory stick and had to create a new one. Could you help me out on why this new magic stick will not work?

3. ryan says:

im putting cfw on a buddy’s psp, and ive followed the steps exactly. however, when i put the pandora battery in and hold L, the power light goes on and nothing happens.

???

4. djad62 says:

salut
    i want to downald psp grader but i can’t, could you, post me 1 lien please
    thanks

5. djad62 says:

the site of x-projets is down

6. Rhith says:

They have download links on their website now. It’s still under progress though.

7. DoneY says:

Hey man!

I tried the 006 grader with your tutorial (originally for older grader). I dit this with the CFW 4.01 M33(-1) and a pandora (=tool) battery). First 3 times it didn’t work but then it did, great!! superthanks from Holland / smokin weed legally/.

8. DoneY says:

still smoking /o/

9. Anonymous says:

i need help i dont know how to get a pandora battery and i tried touse the grader but it doesent work it says that the is no accses

10. davinci 123 says:

There is now a psp grader v008

11. John Evans says:

Hello Len . I just pur coustom firmware onto a psp 2000 using grader 08 and it wouldn’t seem to work with an 8 Gig card so I trieb a sandisk 2Gig that went OK and I suceeded ,but when I try to inject the IPL onto the 8Gig card it says somethig about the memory not enough reserved memory space that is after I have formatted the card . I can clean the 2Gig card anf inject the IPL OK on the 2 Gig card . The 8 Gig is a Sony pro duo .Any ideas.

Thanks . John

12. John Evans says:

Best place to buy a pandora battery Bestofferbuy.com . Good service and quick delivery .

13. John Evans says:

I just sorted out what was wrong ,its to do with the way the card is formatted .I read about it on a PSP forum to correct the problem I downloaded mspformat and ran it fron the DOS prompt within the directory that mspformat is in ,mspformat ( drive letter for PSP ) say Y and just let it format the card . Then when I looked on the PSP from the PC I couldn’t see any directories so I ran PSP grader again and selected inject IPL , after ticking the format box .Now everthing is good .I can use the pandora battery as a normal battery without all the firmware files taking up space on the card. Sorry abourt all the typos in the first letter but I think my fingers are too big.

Anonymous Reply:

hey man the 8gig worked??

14. Player863 says:

It says “Access to injectipl.cmd is denied. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Evans Reply: